Trick or Treating



I love this time of year. The leaves are falling, the weather is cool, and there are so many pumpkin recipes to eat, I just might turn into a pumpkin myself. I think Halloween has to be the best and most fun holiday ever. I love all the spooky decorating in the house and making a haunted graveyard in the front yard. You get to dress up to be whatever you want and go door to door to recieve a bucket full of candy. There is absolutley no stress involved in this holiday, just the best parties. Even though this year I didnt attend any parties, I enjoyed watching my two children light up everytime a piece of candy dropped into their orange pumpkin buckets. Going from door to door they did not tire once, they just kept truckin on to the next house til their buckets were completely full. The minute we got home and walked through the door, the pumpkins were dumped out on the floor for my two kids to examine what they had recieved from all the houses. It was great to watch their faces as they picked up each individual piece of candy and asked "What is this?"  What could be better than a magical day of pretend and a load of candy!





Comments

Popular Posts