DIY: magazine holder into newborn prop

Stopping into thrift stores is one of my most favorite things to do.
I mean that stuff you find is garage sale cheap
and I have a heart attack when I find the perfect piece.

I know so many of you have not seen anything from Abby's TuTu Factory in quite a long time
but I have huge plans.
When I started Abby's TuTu Factory, Abby was only 3 years old and it was just,
Abby, Luke, and I.
Now the group has expanded to Abby 13, Luke 14, Ella 6, Lily 3, and I {not telling my age lol}
Things have been super busy for me.
After my divorce I started a new business venture with Ella Rose Portrait Arts as a newborn photographer and it is growing so much. I couldn't be happier.

As a single mom of 4 kiddos, I am always on a strict budget and everyday I see the most beautiful newborn props that I so wish to buy. Well I don't have deep enough pockets and my business just isnt there just yet.
So whenever I spot a thrift store, goodwill, garage sale or auction, I must go in for some seriously cheap treasure.

Well one day, I was with a friend, and we stopped into this thrift store to browse around. 
 I found this ugly old wooden magazine holder and saw the perfect newborn prop.
Took it home and did my magic.

Viola! My newborn bed!
Check out my facebook to see upcoming photos with a baby in the prop
https://www.facebook.com/ellaroseportraitarts
or website for other newborn photo ideas
http://ellaroseportraitarts.zenfolio.com/




Comments

  1. Bigfun 50 mg is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), which makes it difficult for men to get and keep an erection during sensual activity. This drug contains sildenafil citrate, a widely used and successful treatment for erectile dysfunction. The ability of Bigfun 50 mg to treat ED is one of its key advantages. Men who take the medicine may experience an erection because the medication increases blood flow to the male genital organ. For men who have struggled with ED, this can be a major relief because it can significantly enhance their quality of life and sensual interactions. The simplicity of use of Bigfun 50 mg is another advantage. The drug is available as a tiny tablet that is simple to swallow with water. For men who may not want to employ more invasive therapies for ED, this makes it a practical option. The majority of guys who take Bigfun 50 mg report that it is safe and well-tolerated by them. The most common mild side effects are headache, flushing, and upset stomach. However, it is crucial to see a healthcare professional before beginning any new drug to ensure that you can take it without harm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One very successful medicine for treating erectile dysfunction in men is caverta 50 mg. For men who want to enhance their sensual health and lead more fulfilling sensual lives, this product has established a solid reputation as a trustworthy and secure choice. You can buy Caverta 50 mg tablets online. Caverta 50 mg has several advantages, one of which is its capacity to encourage increased blood flow to the vaginal area, which is necessary for getting and keeping an erection. The powerful active component in this prescription, sildenafil citrate, relaxes the blood vessels in the genital organ, increasing blood flow into and out of the region. Both sensual performance and erectile function are improved as a result. When taken as prescribed by a healthcare provider, caverta 50 mg is a well-tolerated medicine with little negative effects. This medication comes in an easy-to-take tablet form that can be used with or without food. After taking Caverta 50 mg, you should start to feel its effects within 30 to 60 minutes, and they can last for up to 4–6 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts